Free to Share
Author requests article critique
Freelance writer Lupie Riley DEVELOPING A POSITIVE ATTITUDE
Thought: How many of us find it difficult to be around a grumpy person? Sooner or later they will drag you down too. Here are some steps you can take to maintain a positive attitude. Surfing the net I found this to be constructive, sound advice.
1. Acknowledge your strengths
2. Cultivate supporting relationships
3. Engage in pleasurable opportunities
4. Get involved with a cause
5. Put yourself in more diverse situations
6. Keep a daily journal of thoughts and feelings
7. Take care of yourself...mind, body, spirit
As for the grumpy person here is some coping advice that will make the relationship easier to tolerate.
1. Champion the good you see in them
2. Applause things of value you see them do
3. Praise them in front of them
4. Encourage them to use their gifts and talents by serving others in the community
5. Let them know they're worth loving
6. Ask them for help if your working on something they have a passion for
7. Pray for them to experience the peace and joy that is found only in a personal relationship with Jesus.
Prayer: Father God everyday can be a blessed and joyful day as I dwell on your incomparable perfections, glory and power no matter what our circumstance. I have to remind myself that you are the Creator of all that is good. Amen
Verse: Phill. 4:8 "Fix your thoughts on what is true and good and right. Think about things that are pure and lovely and dwell on the fine, good things in others. Think about all you can praise God for and be glad about."
PLEASE ENCOURAGE AUTHOR BELOW LEAVE COMMENT ON ARTICLE AS A MEMBER OR VISITOR
Lupie Riley or search for other articles by topic below.
Main Site Articles
Most Read Articles
Highly Acclaimed Challenge Articles.
New Release Christian Books for Free for a Simple Review.
NEW - Surprise Me With an Article - Click here for a random URL
God is Not Against You - He Came on an All Out Rescue Mission to Save You
...in Christ God was reconciling the world to himself, not counting their trespasses against them... 2 Cor 5:19
Therefore, my friends, I want you to know that through Jesus the forgiveness of sins is proclaimed to you. Acts 13:38
LEARN & TRUST JESUS HERE
The opinions expressed by authors do not necessarily reflect the opinion of FaithWriters.com.
FaithWriters offers Christian reading material for Christian readers. We offer Christian articles, Christian fiction, Christian non-fiction, Christian Bible studies, Christian poems, Christian articles for sale, free use Christian articles, Christian living articles, New Covenant Christian Bible Studies, Christian magazine articles and new Christian articles. We write for Jesus about God, the Bible, salvation, prayer and the word of God.