Free to Share
Author requests article critique
GET TO THE TOP!
-So wonderful it is to know that our capacity to speak to God in prayer is the greatest privilege; and hearing God speak to us through His infallible Word, is the highest honour ever bestowed us! But, the authority or mandate to speak for God is absolutely amazing and the ultimate calling!
Pray by the help of the Holy Spirit often, day and night, it's a special aroma to God. Read, study, and meditate on God's Word always, and you will never miss His accurate counsel, guidance, protection and blessings.
Finally, preach the gospel of Jesus Christ in season and out of season, making disciples for Jesus; even angels are not qualified to tell anyone this Good News about our Father's glorious Kingdom, but you are qualified, Hallelujah! Please read, James 5:16-18; Joshua 1:8; 1Peter 1:8-12.
This is the Year of EXCEPTIONAL SPEED and GREAT ACCOMPLISHMENTS IRRESPECTIVE OF CONTRARY CIRCUMSTANCES! Quick, bountiful blessings, through our prompt, absolute obedience to God! - obedience in Praying, Studying and Preaching His Word, - (PSP). Please read, Psalm 81:13-16; Jeremiah 7:22, 23; Isaiah 46:13.
If you will only obey me and let me help you, then you will have plenty (superabundance) of good things.
Whenever I'm asked to share what God lays on my heart, I'm always very careful because many people don't want to obey God, but desire only the blessings. I believe you're not like that. - Deut.28:1-13. Nevertheless, I must tell you this.
1) Never argue with your spouse or other people. Express your opinions firmly but politely. If you or they are dissatisfied, take the matter to the Lord in prayer and let it rest there. Don't worry about it, God is the righteous, just judge of the whole earth, trust His judgment. You never gain anything from an argument but always lose something. Don't strive to win the battles or power tussles in a relationship, but solve problems, because if you win the battle and lose the relationship, you have actually lost the treasure! 1 Peter 3:1, 2; 2 Timothy 2:20-26.
2) Control your temper, Anger breeds mistakes and sin. Anger robbed Moses the access to the promised land that God promised him. Be calm, patient, persuasive and humble always. Colosians 3:1-18; Proverbs 29:22, 23.
3) Be liberal, generous and compassionate. Give from what you have, especially to God's work and His ministers. Whatever you give towards the gospel is a great investment with unlimited eternal value and reward. Remember the poor. Be led by the Holy Spirit. Deuteronomy 26:12-15; Galatians 6; 6; Luke.5;1-10.
4) Be prompt, enthusiastic and bold to share God's Word by word of mouth, literature or otherwise, with regular intercession for people by their names. Isaiah 62:6,7.This is the most important assignment and privilege to believers in God's current agenda, even angels are not qualified to preach the gospel of our Father's Kingdom. Initiate opportunities even if none are offered to you. A good, effective minister of the gospel of Jesus Christ, is someone who has finally found a cure for the common cold shoulder through the healing power of God's Word! Never give up. Persistence is great faith that pleases God greatly. Luke.6:22,23; Matthew 10:8: Mark 16:15-20.
5) Be prompt to obey, be very faithful and diligent in whatever the Lord asks you to do. God is faithful to the faithful, He honours those who honour Him. He's prompt to answer, respond to and bless those who're prompt to obey him. He's close to those who draw near to Him. Psalm 18:24-29; Luke 12:31; 2 Timothy 2:11-13.
6) Trust in the LORD with all your heart; do not depend on your own understanding. Seek His will in all you do, and He will direct your paths. Don't be impressed by your own wisdom. Proverbs 3:5-7.
7) Keep asking for the fruit of the Holy Spirit for character maturation. Galatians 5:22-26. and the gifts of the Holy Spirit for divine empowerment, enablement and advancement. 1Corinthians 12:1-31. Praying, Studying and Preaching His Word being expectant for the return of the Lord Jesus Christ soon. Hallelujah! - (PSP). Please read, Psalm 81:13-16; Jeremiah 7:22, 23; Isaiah 46:13.
PLEASE ENCOURAGE AUTHOR BELOW LEAVE COMMENT ON ARTICLE AS A MEMBER OR VISITOR
Apostle Steve Adonai or search for other articles by topic below.
Main Site Articles
Most Read Articles
Highly Acclaimed Challenge Articles.
New Release Christian Books for Free for a Simple Review.
NEW - Surprise Me With an Article - Click here for a random URL
God is Not Against You - He Came on an All Out Rescue Mission to Save You
...in Christ God was reconciling the world to himself, not counting their trespasses against them... 2 Cor 5:19
Therefore, my friends, I want you to know that through Jesus the forgiveness of sins is proclaimed to you. Acts 13:38
LEARN & TRUST JESUS HERE
The opinions expressed by authors do not necessarily reflect the opinion of FaithWriters.com.
FaithWriters offers Christian reading material for Christian readers. We offer Christian articles, Christian fiction, Christian non-fiction, Christian Bible studies, Christian poems, Christian articles for sale, free use Christian articles, Christian living articles, New Covenant Christian Bible Studies, Christian magazine articles and new Christian articles. We write for Jesus about God, the Bible, salvation, prayer and the word of God.